Sunday, June 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday Week of June 6th

Per my last post, I will be tweeking our menu just a little bit going forward to reflect some of the new cooking techniques and ingredients we will be implementing into our diet to help our little guy heal.  Below are some links to new sites I have been introduced to or found on my own. 

Monday:  Whatever is in the fridge :)

Tuesday:  Chicken "hurry" with green beans and mashed cauliflower

Wednesday:  Breakfast for dinner:  Quinoa patties (banana, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, etc. - YUM - link posted soon!) and yogurt with blueberries

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Grilled turkey meatloaves with farmers market veggie side (asparagus or other)
***Check out this recipe link for an awesome tip on making three meals - one to eat, two to freeze!

Saturday: Out

Sunday:  BBQ with friends - making veggie pasta salad (I will roast some of the veggies to soften them)

No comments:

Post a Comment