Sunday, June 3, 2012

Menu Plan Week of June 4

It was a busy summer weekend for us!  Lots of outside fun and my hubby and I even sneaked in a date night!

So, I'll cut to the chase... here is our menu plan for the week.

Monday:  Grilled turkey tenderloins with broccoli and cilantro rice (I will have my hubby throw these on the grill with the shrimp packets tonight, might as well get some extra use out of the grill being fired up!)

Tuesday:  Panzanella Salad (bread salad) for hubby and I - I will add fresh spinach; I will make a spinach salad for my little guy along with some leftovers from last night.

Wednesday:  Super Sloppy Joes with Cauliflower Poppers
TIP:  Brown the ground beef the night before and throw all of the ingredients in the slow cooker, turn it on in the morning!

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Grilled Brats with a salad (can't go wrong!) :)

Saturday:  Out

Sunday:  Out

No comments:

Post a Comment