Thursday, July 7, 2011

Elevate Wellness: A refresh!

I have officially moved my blog to my new account.  "Elevate Wellness" has always been the goal of my blog, but I feel I have more specific direction now than ever before.  I will continue to focus on the following themes:


  • Food preparation techniques and tools that will elevate not only your wellness but that of your families.
  • Recipes and menu plans for busy families, with tips to get dinner on the table any and every night of the week.
  • Sharing news and information around food that will be relevant to your family.
  • Eating organic/whole foods on a budget.
  • Sharing my path towards a more traditional approach to cooking and eating.
  • Allergy-free cooking.

Of course, this blog will continue to evolve, but by focusing on the themes above, I believe I can be of most value to you each and every week!  If you have other suggestions or ideas, please feel free to contact me!  I am excited to continue to provide you with information and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment