Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Menu for Week August 1st

Another busy week on tap for us!  We have a couple of nights out and I am trying to layer in some vegetarian meals, as well! 

This is my last week of my menu plan with Cooking Traditional Foods.  I am thrilled with not only the plans but the education it has provided me with regards to traditional cooking techniques.  It has allowed me to learn without being overwhelmed.  I still have a long way to go, but these menus have provided my family with a solid base of recipes.  I have ventured out to find other resources, as well.  I look forward to sharing them with you here!

Monday:  Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Tibesar!

Tuesday:  National night out...  grass fed burgers (bring your own meat) and salads (pot luck)

Wednesday:  Moroccan chickpeas

Thursday:  Whole roasted chicken with potatoes and green beans (making more bone broth!)

Friday:  Crock pot beef tips (from menu mailer)

Saturday:  Hosting our Wine Club Summer Paella Party:  Kitchen Window's Paella with a Tres Leches Cake from Cafe Latte (if you have never had this, you MUST order it for your next party!)

Sunday:  Ground turkey tacos (make your own taco seasoning via this recipe!) and all the fixings with refried beans

No comments:

Post a Comment