Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I will be taking a blogging hiatus until the New Year.  I want to wish you and your family the happiest of holidays.  2011 has been a year of growth and transformation for my family in so many ways.   It is hard to believe it has been just one year since this blog was born. 

I am very thankful to each of you who continue to read this blog - so many of you have encouraged me to continue to write and that is what motivates me to do so. I am also so grateful for the network of parents who I have "met" via blogs and Facebook pages.  We all need one another to continue to "elevate wellness" in our lives. 

I cannot even begin to think about what 2012 has in store!  Until then, enjoy some downtime with your family and friends.  I look forward to lots of "foodie" adventures with each of you next year.

With love and gratitude.

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment