Sunday, March 11, 2012

Menu Plan Week of March 12th

(Please note, I will be on vacation beginning next week for 10 days, so there will be no new menu plans for the next two weeks!  There are lots of menu plans and recipes to choose from, I'd love to hear what you try (successes, fails, etc.) while I am out of town!)

A very busy weekend of house hunting, etc. for us so I'll get right to the point! Here is our menu plan for this week! 

Monday:  Rolled Flank Steak (no soy sauce) with roasted broccoli and rice

Tuesday:  Slow Cooker Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna (I use Food For Life Sprouted Corn Tortillas)

Wednesday:  Leftovers

Thursday:  Pasta and turkey meatballs with salad

Friday:  Whatever is left in the fridge!

Saturday:  Out

Sunday:  Headed to sunny Florida! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment